Saas Service Management from Hornbill
Compared to traditional Service Management solutions Hornbill Service Managemet require significantly less effort and resources on implementation and maintenance. The system is built on a «Collaboration Platform». That provides a modern approach that combines the effective principles of traditional Service Management best practices with innovative social principles that make users capable to help each other and support the modern business.
When these elements are used, the customer experience is reinforced and efficiency improves significantly.
- It is a complete SaaS based solution. Customer will always be the last version, and has no cost associated with the operation, maintenance or upgrades
- Guaranteed price level, the subscription will never increase in price as long as you are a customer.
- Volume discount where each new user will be cheaper than the previous
- 30 days of free subscriptions to the service. In this period the SSO will be set up in addition to import of users, running training sessions and help to establish the Incident process. If you aresatisfied after these 30 days, you can start your subscription or terminate the project.
With the use of standard HTML5 Responsive Web Design the application is available in most common Browsers, and in their Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android.
Hornbill has focused on creating technology to make it easy for people to communicate with each other from anywhere in the world, although they do not speak the same language.
- Language understanding and in-app translation
- Possibility to translate the GUI
- Easy to change the terminology or language to meet specific business needs
You can chat in real time with your colleagues. One to one or group conversations, and you can add text, images and video. Key features include:
- One-to-one private conversations
- Group conversations
- Embedded content, including video and photos
- Supported on the desktop (browser), mobile and tablet
- Maintains full history of all calls
Service, Asset & Configuration Management
Provides full overview of all the services and different types of equipment, including relations. This is simple and easy to understand graphical visualized in the application. The information also shows associated process-record, like Incident in the graphical display.
Take a look at the video below:
Request and Incident Management
Applikasjonen tilbyr et enkelt grensesnitt som i stor grad minner om den standard man i dag er vant til i privatlivet med tanke på samhandling over nett. Full av funksjonalitet, men fortsatt enkelt å bruke. Se hvordan applikasjonen fungerer for en Service Desk medarbeider.
The application offers a simple interface that greatly resemble the standard you are used to in your private life in terms of interaction over the net. Full of functionality, but still easy to use. Below you can see how the application works for a Service Desk employee:
HR Request / Facility Request
Hornbill Service Manager streamlines and improves the quality of other requersts outside IT, like HR and Facility, through a self-service portal with an intuitive catalog of predefined services. This ensures a stable service response when most types of request can be predefined and easily accessible to the end user. The portal makes it easier for employees to communicate and track the progress of their HR / Facility requests.
In the video below you can see some more detailed information about the functionallity in Hornbill Service Manager.