Hornbill Service Manager to Norway!
Asker, 20.02.2017: Manag-E is launching a new SaaS-based Service Management solution in the Nordic market: Hornbill Service Manager. The solution has already had great success in the homeland Great Britain andin the United States. For the rest of the world Hornbill will deliver through partners, and they chose Manag-E as their first partner in the Nordic region.
«The Norwegian and Nordic market has for a long time had a desire for a simple but powerful SaaS-based service desk solution, and we have done a thorough review of solutions out there, “says Rolf Frydenberg, CEO of Manag-E Norway AS. “The choice of Hornbills solution is based on three conditions: It is a simple solution to get started with, it is a real SaaS solution, where all clients running on the same platform, and it has built-interaction (collaboration) that allows easier interaction between users and service staff.»
Hornbill Service Manager also has several «unique selling points» that makes it stand out compared to other solutions in the marked:
- Guaranteed price level; no price increase ever!
- Guaranteed expertise; the customer’s SM administrators receive free training
- Full flexibility for contract duration; if the customer terminateds the contract during the year, what is left of prepaid period will be refunded.
- Full fleksibilitet ved både økning og reduksjon i antall lisensierte brukere, når Full flexibility by both increases and decreases in the number of licensed users, anytime during the service period; by reduction issued credit for the excess prepaid amount
- First 30 days free, including support to get started
Manag-E have already built up competence on the solution, and we have signed the first customer contracts in Norge for Hornbill Service Manager, in competitioan with better known solutions. Several customers are in process of considering this solution.
Gerry Sweeney, CEO of Hornbill, says that “Manag-E is an outstanding organization with distinct experience in delivering ITSM solutions to its customers. We introduced Hornbill Service Manager in 2015, a product that was designed from scratch as a global cloud solution. Our strategy is to sell internationally through a small number of highly competent regional strategic partners, and I am therefore very pleased that Manag-E now is one of those. Manag-E is becoming one of our first international partners Hornbill Service Manager and I could not have wished for a better organization to represent our technology, brand and culture of cooperation in the Nordic region. ”
* * * * *
For more information, contakt Rolf Frydenberg (90127992, firstname.lastname@example.org).
* * * * *